The days got away from me this week, and I am totally unprepared, but HELLO FRIDAY!
This week: +0.4
Current Weight: 233.6
Total loss: -1.4 pounds
A few thoughts about this week:
- The drive-thru is still my nemesis.
- Not having a job is more stressful than I ever thought. When I am stressed, I eat.
- This is a journey; there will be ups, downs, and plateaus.
- MyFitnessPal is keeping me honest and I am thankful for that.
- Creating a Couch to Half Marathon plan is overwhelming and I’m not sure where to start.
- I don’t eat enough fruit and veggies.
- I saw this picture on a blog I read (She Likes It Fresh) and think it’s pretty awesome.
I hope you had a great week! Do you have something fun planned for the weekend?
My weekend will include catching up on tasks I’ve been putting off.